Cartoon/Western Animation General

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@DarkObsidian
I mean it’s not like it matters. People are going to violently defend her no matter what, while they were demand others expulsion with even just one or two of the same even more nebulous allegations.
It’s not like any are saying they she was eating babies. Most just seem to say she’s a dick.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@DarkObsidian
TLDR a bunch of ex employees are coming out detailing that Vivzie Pop ( creator of Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss) was very abusive abd hard to work with, along with not treating her animators well abd skimping out on their paychecks.
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Background Pony #0EEF
Blurting something like that having nothing to do with any subject matter just sounds like massive cope to deal with the fact it’s a barely remembered dead show outside a very small, very vocal few that praise a glorified fanfic.
but enough about old she-ra.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Thanotos Omega
That’s not the point. The point is that targeting people, not because they are involved directly in the drama, but because they are fans of the given media, is something that always happens in situations like this and it helps literally nothing.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

Speaking about shera are just so boring, Have you ever noticed who no one ever talks about the amazing climatic battle between shera and Horde Prime. . . _I wonder why.
Not only that. but no one isn’t some stereotypes of it.
Abuser gets the victim.
Grass Hippie
older women wanted younger girl Not creepy
Lazy and waiting for others to solve the problem.
villains that don’t matter.
idiot heroes.
Plot armor thicker then cheesecake.
Very toxic making accusations a They know better despite probably would have never known and especially cared about the original hadn’t been for this remake.
If the show was as good as they believe, they wouldn’t need to put down the original or it’s fans. One thing about the Thundercats 2011, He-man 2003. No fan needed to put down anyone that saw the original. Makes me think who
Doesn’t really feel like inclusion. Feels more like. . . Bigotry against people not apart of their group. Most usually only mention the New show when someone apart of that fandome acts a fool. Like when lot of them*&What’s left anyways* were screaming about the announcement Amazon show as if it was some affront to their religion. If they’re such “fans” of the it, wouldn’t it be a good thing to have more?
I think it wasn’t watched for any reason other then because it was taking something that a fanbase kept alive for other 30 years - mostly women and the LGBTQ they claimed the newer version is suppose to be for, but strangely enough that these new fans, mostly for commissioning Certain art telling them to jump off a cliff(nicest way to put it) as it’s there’s now.
Seiken
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

That’s what I tried when this same drama occurred within The Dragon Prince’s fandom in 2019-2020. It got me doxxed.
It got you doxxed that you are a fan of The Dragon Prince? Sounds quite insane. Also good that i haven’t heard any drama about that show, blissful ignorance is the best.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@Seiken
After all the drama came out about the creator and I said I still liked the show and still made fanart of it, yes. And IIRC, they also edited some screencaps to make me look like a crappy person so they could justify it.
Fandoms are insanous.
Background Pony #0EEF
A common thing in 80s cartoons was the main villain calling his minions incompetent, despite not really being any more competent than they are.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide