Cartoon/Western Animation General

Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Vivace
But the fanbase ships Huntlow more than Huntmira all thanks to canon.
Heck, a shitload of fanart is proof.
And I would say something about the age difference and how people are fine with a 2 year age gap, but I would get sixed like last time.
Also, fanfiction and fanart will never fix anything. If they did, it could have been on an episode of the Owl House.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Vivace
What do you mean so what?
I’m the only person who doesn’t want to change ships because canon said so. Canon is the only way to see ships and y’all don’t care?!
Huntmira is my OTP because they share the same age, and Dana dropped the ball. I don’t wanna make Hunter cheat on Emira with someone who is 2 years younger than her.
Also, I don’t hate Willow. I just don’t ship Huntlow.
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@icicle wicicle 1517
Oh, I’ve heard. But I have too much else going on and too many other shows to watch first. I’m already in the midst of Little Witch Academia (which, incidentally, I’ve heard that The Owl House is kind of the American version of), and I only just started watching Stranger Things with my family.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide