Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Dr_Osaka
At this point, I’d love to see any Nintendo merchandise that isn’t just Mario, Zelda, or Pokemon.
I love those series, but I wanna see more StarFox, Metroid, EarthBound, and such stuff too.
Occasionally, I find something Animal Crossing.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
New episode of “Alice’s Wonderland Bakery”: The Gingerbread Palace
It’s Christmas, and the Queen only invites a few guests to her dinner. When a Mome Rath invasion cancels the event, Alice and friends host a dinner for all of Wonderland.
Posted Report
Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@TheHappySpaceman
it’s so fucking good. it’s it’s like rick and Morty but better animated with 0% incest, wired up it’s ass 4th wall breaks, and likable main leads that don’t have have a toxic relationship and the abusive asshole isn’t given a pass…now that i think about it maybe it’s not anything like rick and morty.
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

🌸🍜⛩️🇯🇵
I’m not gonna lie, when The Lego Movie mentions Cloud Cuckooland, my thoughts immediately went to Banjo-Tooie.
Posted Report
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Jade Kitsune
Me too, and that was one of my favorite stages. Apparently, though “Cloud Cuckooland” is an old term for a strange place. There’s even a trope on TVTropes.com called “Cloud Cuckoolander.”
I think the “Unikitty” cartoon was kinda underrated. It was kinda too goofy/edgy sometimes, but I liked how sometimes how she was compassionate and caring too her brother, and friends. (And even enrmies sometimes.)
Very rare you see characters like that.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide