DiaperPony General [NSFW]

LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@northern haste  
I was fond of Diapers for as long as i can remember. I don’t know where it all came from originally, but it may have something to do with me being a bedwetter when i was 4 years old. About 7 or 8 years ago when i was babysitting my little cousin, i stole some Pampers Baby Dry out of the diaper bag. When everybody left, i went into my room locked the door and put one on. It was probably the greatest feeling i ever felt in my life. It felt….Right…I didn’t discover the ABDL community until 2011. And i just recently starting opening myself up to the community. And i now feel more comfortable than i ever have been when it comes to ABDL
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
@northern haste  
My school friend and I were discussing fetishes and he decided one morning to tell me he was into them, first time i hear about it.  
A year or two later I’d become friends with an artist who turns out is also into them..  
then one of his followers took an interest in me and became my boyfriend(spoiler, he was also into them)  
ಠ_ಠ  
I was basically surrounded by people like all of you for a while.  
I’m incredibly desensitised at this point.  
I’m still friends with one of the artists I had met way back when
Craig A

@Registered Anon  
Me, I was into wearing diapers in early 90s before my association with the interwebs, Because back then a 16k dial up connection was fast back then but haveing one incontinent friend in school is what sparked my interest that grew over time.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide