DiaperPony General [NSFW]

ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
its surprising to me how many different brands there are out there.. there’s like a monopoly on them because of all the AB/DLs.
ZippySqrl
HARD WERK - Merited Perfect Pony Plot Provider badge with only their own art and really hates Applejack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Lady's Wink -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends

Tired Artist
@Mike  
in the sense that if you make an especially appealing brand to the stereotype, they will buy it.  
My ex bf once had an especially rare, expensive, and highly sought after brand, simply because they were designed to appeal to AB/DLs, the kind you’d probably collect rather than use, to avoid them going to waste.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
I’ve wondered about discreetly buying diapers without getting weird looks at a store.
LeoNero
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

Shine On U Crazy Diamond
@Mike  
You know, I’ve been getting Diapers at Walmart for some time now. Surprisingly not once has anybody questioned me about it and not once did anyone give me a strange look. Guess i’m one of the lucky ones.
ZippySqrl
Lady's Wink -

Tired Artist
@Mike  
My irl friend was too afraid of that also, made me do it since I didn’t give a fuck as they weren’t for me, I can assure you your worries are irrational. They may just assume you or a friend of yours are incontinent, it’s not their business, nor their interest to ask.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide