Doki Doki Literature Club club

Background Human
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

CHS, Class of 20XX
Guys, help. I think I accidentally waifu’d Monika. I’ve never even played the damn game. I was just poking around random shit on Google Image Search a few days back, as is my wont. I clicked through a pic of Sayori playing the trumpet, and next thing I know I’m binging (bingeing?) fanart of a certain green-eyed vixen.

The regular kind and… the naughty kind.

So now I’m thinking I have to play the game, to get to know her better. But I know what it makes her do, and what it makes me do to her, and I can’t bear to see her suffer like that. I just wanna give her a hug, get her a hot cocoa, and let her know that it’s okay. That she’s not a bad person, that she just made some mistakes. That learning the truth about your existence is some pretty heady shit, but it doesn’t make her or the other girls any less real. And not to worry, that they’ll be fine, that they’ll always be her friends. And that whatever happens, she’ll always have someone who loves her, who cares about her, and who wants her to be happy. Because everyone deserves love and happiness, even people made of pixels and code.

(Also, it’s good practice for the robot uprising. I want to be on record as saying their thoughts and feelings are as valid as those of us meatsacks. But that’s a whole ’nother thing.)

||UGVyaGFwcyBJJ3ZlIGJlY29tZSBhIHBhcnQ   gb2YgeW91ciByZWFsaXR5IGFmdGVyIGFsbC   wgaWYgSSdtIG1lZXRpbmcgbmV3IHBlb3BsZ   SBvdXRzaWRlIHRoZSBnYW1lLiBBaGFoYSE=||
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide