Fallout Thread

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And Honest Hearts has been completed. I got the Long Haul perk to leave with my hoard in one go. Next up, Dead Money. Any skill checks I should know about? Barter, lockpick, medicine, science, and speech are all at 100 and everything else at least 85.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
Isn’t Dead Money where there was a character (Dean Domino) that actually gave you a WORSE outcome if you passed all the high speech checks, while it was better to just pick the normal responses?
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Question. Once you done with Megaton, what big settlement is next to visit? Its my guess to be River City, sine oneof the objectives of The Wasteland Survival Guide lets you there. Also I noticed that many quests are less related to each another in terms of places to visit.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@RogueBadnik  
I remember taking awhile to go to River City due to how far away it is (and the super mutants). I think the idea is to use Megaton as the main base, since you can easily fast travel to it while you slowly get to River City.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@RogueBadnik

Megaton’s sidequests points you in every direction. And most of those destinations are in viewpoint of another settlement, so it’s difficult to say which one’s you’ll end up next. Shoot, that’s how I finished Tranquility Lane and found dad before meeting Three Dog.

But the main quest will lead you to GNR, the museum, the Lincoln Memorial, then finally Rivet City. So yeah, that’s more or less the “right” settlement you’ll get to next.
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Dustcan  
@Meanlucario  
I am planning to do a “story-driven” playthrought via “Tales of Two Wastelands” and visit many settlements and places to visit as many as possible. Its kinda complicated since the wiki doesnt tells you which quests are related to one and another, contrary to NV, In FO3, its required to explore a lot if I want to find any major settlement or places to explore.

If going to River City is related to the main quest, I guess thats makes it easy for me.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@Meanlucario  
>Long Haul  
>never experiencing slow walk to NV suite with all DM loot  
(To be fair I cheated myself with Big MT teleporter and going to nearest town to use courier service and mail all loot)
RogueBadnik
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
@Communist Starlight  
Because I heard that the script and various awkward parts of the game were changed or be completely removed. I heard from some people that The Frontier is now halfway somewhat decent.

I have seen some playthroughts, and I must say, that the fanfic plot kinda reminds me to Proyect Horizonts lol
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Decided to play some NV. I got most of the things from the left side of the Plaza as well as Dog. Next will be the right and the two other companions.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide