My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I cannot believe how much I’m into bestiality. I have seen almost every farm species imaginable either being fucked or fucking someone. My favorites are (of course) horses and also dogs. Nothing gets me harder than seeing a woman sucking off a huge stallion’s cock until the head swells up into a big bell flare and he nuts all over her face. Sadly there’s only been a few videos ever that have actually shown a real horse cumshot. Most you can tell he’s not even excited, with his dick half erect. Then to finish the video they have the actress spew out a mouthful of white goop that looks nothing like horse jizz and it’s fucking awful.

Dogs are pretty great as well. Did you know a male dog starts ejaculating the moment his penis comes out of his sheath? It’s true. I love seeing women taking big dogs in their pussies, with some even able to take the knots. Dogs are such unbridled little fucks they practically climb on the woman’s back to fuck her.

Bet you didn’t see THIS post coming in your feed today, did you?
Nightweaver20xx
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
I want to fuck 2B from Nier: Automata. “But Nightweaver, I keep telling you, she’s an android. She doesn’t have genitals. She doesn’t have a butthole. She doesn’t have nipples.” Well shit, then I’ll stick my dick between her tits and titty fuck her. She’s got a mouth, doesn’t she? I’ll fuck her mouth until I blast my cum all over her nipple-less robot titties! Yeah you read that right.  
full
Nightweaver20xx
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
@Lord Goku  
I’m sure they would, if she wasn’t a weapon of war. Which makes me wonder: When we start making humanoid robots (wait, we already have!)… well, when we start making more lifelike ones, will we start giving them sex organs? It’s the old joke of “when are we going to start making sex robots,” but with computing technology advancing at the rate it is, could it only be a matter of time before we have a fully functioning, fuckable 2B?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide