Fetishes [NSFW]

Background Pony #F785
For those of you who play Strip Poker Night at the Inventory, Toph Beifong is now a testable character.
Background Pony #F785
@phoenixacezero
The cards are in braille, yeah. Toph can’t see the other players when they strip, though, so that’s been an interesting challenge to work with.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Random-Rambling
That must really blow. There needs to be more amputee tags made for those who are looking for a certain number of limbs gone.
Even worse, amputees often fall under the “gore/guro” tag and most websites have a policy where ANYTHING under that umbrella MUST be tagged.
Which is a good policy to have, of course, but more than once I’ve found a collection of 300+ images and have had to scroll through them all to find the one or two images that justify the tag. And of course they’re exactly the sort of thing I’m NOT looking for.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
@Random-Rambling
Sounds like when I’m looking for images under “tail_grab” and “tail_pull” with the interest of seeing the character’s tail being grabbed as the main focus of turning that character on instead of using the tail just to move it out of the way so the butt and/or genitals can be focused on.
I still believe for your sake that there needs to be amputee tags for how many limbs are gone.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide