Fire Emblem Stuff

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@The Equestrian Zodiac  
Yep, though one could argue that the DS games and TH also did it pretty well. In the DS games, everyone had access to either half or all the clases that their sex allowed (depending on the game and sex, since females had one class table while males had two, and FE12 allowed all males to access all their classes after beating the game on Lunatic or something) up to the max limit of that class, and TH allowed anyone to be any class the they passed an exam for, and they were both free.
landshark15

I don’t know why someone would use Derpibooru to talk about Fire Emblem when r/fire emblem exists, but whatever I might as well give it a shot. Besides I might get funny looks bringing up ponies, else where.

Recently I keep seeing a few similarities between S5 Glimmer and Edelgard (FE3H spoilers obviously), they both have their ideals towards society, a childhood friend was separated from her (though it was Edelgard who left), they both were once students and the absence of someone close to them, hurts them (Starlight and Sunburst; Edelgard and Byleth.) The fact that Starlight’s CM kind of looks like Twilight’s while Edelgard and Byleth both have the Crest of Flames, doesn’t help. They still have their differences though, as although Glimmer didn’t start a war, she seemed to be more forceful of her rule and the power may have gotten to her head that she might have betrayed her own ideals back in the town and let herself fall for revenge against Twilight. Edelgard, while still starting a war, at least seemed to genuinely inspire her own nation to arms rather through spells.

Maybe in an alternate universe where the show kept her as an antagonist. Maybe Glimmer feels guilty about what she did and adjusts her methods in the future. Maybe she has a second command like how Edelgard has Hubert, of where this guy is sympathetic to Glimmer’s cause. Perhaps he’s more pragmatic, willing to rely on underhanded methods of where the guilt ridden Glimmer isn’t. Maybe her backstory is worse than Sunburst just simply leaving her, but not quite as dark as Edelgard’s. I don’t want it to be a complete copy though. Perhaps unlike Edelgard having her tragic end as an antagonist, Glimmer could have a happier ending where her path of reforming to a better leader rewards her.

Also I can’t help but laugh at the thought of Sunburst saying to Starlight “I’ll take that head from your shoulders, and hang it from the gates of Canterlot!
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I hope at some point they do some kind of “deluxe edition” for Fates on the Switch which has all 3 routes together in one $60 package.
landshark15

You guys should try Lunatic or the very least Hard mode for Conquest. It really requires you to use the stance system effectively, mobilize efficiently, and sometimes require you to use some outside box thinking like using the entrap or freeze staff on the lunge puppets or using Azura and shelter to dance for a bow user in the ninja death hallway in 25. It was honestly the most fun I had with any FE game I played.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide