Fire Emblem Stuff

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
And Storming the Capital in FE6 has been beaten, and now that I’m in the gaiden chapter, I know that Douglas survived and that I didn’t just crack. It’s a FE6 gaiden chapter, which are annoying, but I need to do them to get the true ending and real final boss.

@landshark15  
Did that, wind tribe chapter is kicking my butt.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
You need to collect all the legendary weapons which are all in the gaiden chapters and none of them used up to not end the game before the real final boss, who is so weak that Roy can beat them due to how great effectice weapons are in FE6.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Jarkes  
Looking it up, it’s a part 2 of 19x that requires killing the sub-boss and having your flute player reaching level 7 in Lyn mode. I wonder if they added that part in the world version or if it’s similar to the OG version.
Background Pony #3E56
@Meanlucario  
Some advice for that map is to use fliers like Beruka, and Camilla effectively as they can get through the map easily and aren’t affected by the winds that much. There’s one colummn in the map where there’s two enemy sages on the bridge occupying that colummn. Any winds blowing north won’t blow your units in that same colummn. You can try using dragon veins to move enemies towards places to your advantage. You absolutely do not want to get freezed by an enemy staff user, so avoid their staff range and if you have to go into range of them, avoid using pair up and ending a turn there where the winds might push them in enemy territory. If you’re trying to kill Fuga, kill him quickly as reinforcements spawn the turn you set foot any units on the platform he’s in.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Also, I think that the reason I read that FE5 had more sales than Radiant Dawn is due to FE5 having a VC version while the latter didn’t.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide