Fire Emblem Stuff

Meanlucario
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
Well, I just had some great summoning luck in Heroes. My free units (the orbless one and the one after 40 summons) were Gatekeeper and Eirka, in that order. I also summoned Female Byleth, Brave Marth, Brave Maranne, and three Brave Gatekeepers! Two of those Gatekeepers were in the same round, one after the other! I’m keeping the free one untouched for guides, but did get a -spd/+res one that should work since spd seems to be the dump stat for him, according to Game Press. I also got my first Benny, which I’m happy about.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
And I just realized that compared to the guide I’m using, my Camilla is stat-screwed in magic and defense. That explains way too much.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
Back to the Three Houses Circus after a few months hiatus. Gotta love how turn-based games will let you wait forever between inputs.

Black Eagles story route done, time for random thoughts!

Caspar, how the hell did you manage to get into a “my dad could beat up your dad” argument with someone like Linhardt - and lose?

So apparently the power of love turns Edelgard into an eloquent dork. Duly noted.

Constance has a full support chain with Jeritza. What. And it turns out genuinely romantic. Double what.

I think Hubert is, overall, my favorite Eagle. Dude lays on the “sinister subordinate” routine so thick it loops back around to being hilarious. Props to the voice actor, not too many people can dispense friendly advice in the same tone of voice as one would usually use to discuss organizing a puppy-kicking competition and make it sound natural.

The DLC classes are cheese on a stick. Spellcasting thief? Yum. Flying mage? Awesome. Having all that come online with a fraction of the skill-grinding required to get their closest “Master” counterparts? Glorious!

Onward to team baby blue!
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Kazapsky  
I plan on waiting until I finish all routes before getting the DLC(s), since NG+ is when I will go full-recruit. Wish you could by each DLC separately.

I blame them refusing to let you choose the “wrong” house. Dimitri doesn’t even get his signature eye-patch in the RE route.
Kazapsky
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Five scoops of ice cream
@Meanlucario

Honestly, I think the Ashen Wolves and their related stuff (characters, classes, side story, Abyss) are worth the price of the whole package. I mean normally the story mode alone would cost more than that.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Just finished some Heroes summoning. The 5* I got are Ranulf, Hapi, Brave Lysithea, Constance (free 40-pull summon). At least one of the pity breaks is a brave unit.
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
Just did some Halloween banner pulling. The 5* I got so far are Exalted Chrom, Muspell, Kurthnaga, Fallen Moegan (M), Larum, Brave Ike, Brave Hector. Still no H!Sothis. This game hates me.
Edit: Bought the orb sales out of desperation and got Katarina, Fallen Ike, and thankfully Hallwoeen Sothis.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide