Fire Emblem Stuff

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Fire Emblem fans, I have a question.
I’m playing Three Houses. At first I thought it would be interesting to play in classic mode like the rest of the games of the franchise. However, after some defeats and some restarts, I realized I don’t like the classic mode anymore. It’s stressing to me.
Is there a way to change the classic mode to a casual mode without getting casualties or do I have to start a new game? I’m not that far, I played only 5 hours.
Meanlucario
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Time to get spooky
@Ring Team
Not sure. I remember Fates allowing the player to change from classic to casual (though not back). Three Houses does give you plenty of divine pulses, which makes things much easier for almost any player. What makes it hard for you so far?
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

@Meanlucario
What makes it difficult to me is that, while I have some units with good level, other units are underleveled. When I try to get more levels in these side optional battles, three or four units died because of that lack of experience.
That wasn’t a problem in Awakening because, since I used Streetpass a lot, I could level up my units whenever I want and however I want. However, I don’t have that luxury in Three Houses.
That’s why I’d prefer to play and beat this game in casual mode, without getting my units die in dumb ways.
Meanlucario
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Ring Team
Levels aren’t everything (people have beaten all routes on 0% growths). You might need to keep an eye on enemy ranges and what weapons they and the students have. Which house did you choose?
Meanlucario
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Time to get spooky
@Ring Team
Levels are needed to promote, but I think every FE game has been beaten with 0% growths (which means minimum stat increases with levels, which are usually 0 stats). You don’t need to train everyone, if that helps. Not every character is worth using if you don’t know what you’re doing yet. As for the house you choose, I’d recommend going Blue or even Yellow before Red personally.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide