Viewing last 25 versions of post by dt in topic General Anime Thread

dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
**Promare** was good.

A simple but sympathetic story with fun characters, told with the kind of confidence and creative flair you expect out of Trigger. The aesthetic felt a bit messy at times, but never got too bad. The action was good but it was also good in calmer moments, like the skating bit and that one scene. (Honestly, I thought the action peaked in the first half. BUT the second half did have that one scene that made up for it.) Music was quite good, and it was great to hear Shintani Mayumi again. All in all, a great experience and I'm glad I saw in the the theatre.

And yes, Lio is very hot.
No reason given
Edited by dt
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
*Promare* was good.

A simple but sympathetic story with fun characters, told with the kind of confidence and creative flair you expect out of Trigger. The aesthetic feelst a bit messy at times, but never geots too bad. The action was good but it was also good in calmer moments, like the skating bit and that one scene. (Honestly, I thought the action peaked in the first half. BUT the second half did have that one scene that made up for it.) Music was quite good, and it was great to hear Shintani Mayumi again. All in all, a great experience and I'm glad I saw in the the theatre.

No reason given
Edited by dt
dt
Diamond -
Happy Derpy! -
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
*Promare* was good.

A simple but sympathetic story with fun characters, told with the kind of confidence and creative flair you expect out of Trigger. The aesthetic feels a bit messy at times, but never gets too bad. The action was good but it was also good in calmer moments, like the skating bit and that one scene. (Honestly, I thought the action peaked in the first half. BUT the second half did have that one scene that made up for it.) Music was quite good, and it was great to hear Shintani Mayumi again. All in all, a great experience and I'm glad I saw in the the theatre.

No reason given
Edited by dt