Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic General Anime Thread

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
"[@tehwatever":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5043655#post_5043655
[bq="tehwatever"]
) " 

> [
@Dustcan":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5043491#post_5043491
[spoiler]
)
> ||
So only Fei got reincarnated late, considering Fei is kinda like, Spike (mlp fim) in terms of how old she is compared to the rest of the reincarnated students.[/spoiler]|| [/bq]

[spoiler]

||
Nah Fei got reincarnated at the same time as everyone. Except she really got the short stick by reincarnating as something with a long incubation period. So yeah, if my observation is right then the timeline more or less amounts to:

A) Everyone reincarnated at the same time.

B) Wakaba reincarnated as something that hatches and matures quickly.

C) While the rest of the class is still learning how to crawl, Kumoko is fighting a horde of monkeys and lava eels.
D)
WhilMe Kumoko is fightiang for wher life and everyone else is still in diapers, Fei is stuck in an egg.||

[/spoiler]

"
@tehwatever":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5043679#post_5043679

[bq]
)

>
I just rewatched the human section of Ep 10. So if Dustcan was right then what Ronandt was fighting with…WAS OUR GIRL?! I'm so proud OMGG!! She be using them EVIL EYE and practically owned everyone just by glaring! She's so cool![/bq]

Ja. "[There was a bit after the credits that outright states that was Kumoko.":](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nvEqrHbzXs

)

It also confirms that A) Kumoko as a cute spider is all in her head; in reality she looks hairy and terrifying and B) Kumoko can't talk. It's once again all in her head.

Also she thinks it's okay to kill them because it was self-defense. And now she'll probably eat them.

That's kinda funny. And kinda concerning.

"

[
@DeathCloud":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5043713#post_5043713

)

If it was obvious then I'm dense.

But in hindsight a lot of things are now making sense and being re-contextualized.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan