Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
It's interesting to see the direction my light novels took and ended up becoming. Originally, my first novel was done out of frustration that Asuka from Evangelion never really got the hug she deserved. But it eventually turned into an exploration of being gay and self-harm and therapy and learning to accept yourself for who you are.

The same could be said for my second light novel. Originally, it was meant to be my version of Toradora. Instead, it turned into an examination of mental health issues in men and highlighting how men can experience depression and severe emotional conflict just like what you see winth women in media.

I don't know why my writings always delve into depression and mental anguish. But what I do know is I hope that maybe my writings could help someone who is experiencing depression and/or mental anguish. Be that voice to let that person know "You're not alone. We can get through this together."
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life