Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post (pony version)

I II II L
I like how in the latest episode of Zombieland Saga, they actually say that the people of Saga are aware of the fact that the girls look like the celebrities they were before they passed away. They even mention how most people were poking fun of the fact they look so similar. Obviously they still don't know the celebrities they look like are actually them but as zombies, but I'm glad that one of the main plot holes from season 1 got addressed with a reasonable explanation.

I'm also glad the reporter guy from season 1 returned. Season 1 ended on this cliffhanger of sorts, and for a while I thought they just dropped the reporter storyline. I'm glad to see it's still a thing.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life