Oh hi, Markdown. We are migrating the site to use Markdown. This is currently in beta testing phase. Click here to learn more.
Pony with care! Remember to tag images from or revealing story of the G5 movie with spoiler:my little pony: a new generation, and report any images of camrips/leaks for Rule 1!

Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
DotA is far superior to author's word of god for critical discussion and audience interaction/interpretation both (i.e. imagine having to take every shitty tweet JK Rowling does about Harry Potter at face value)

It's just less sentimental in cases like this, more or less, seems more harsh and corporate even though I'd argue it's much more for the individual consumer's benefit

Authorial Intent = Author says, so it is

DotA = individual interpretation/audience reaction comes before author's claims/statements

I do side with the West over Japan on this one tbh, the freedom in how you can explore and interact with a given work far exceed the drawback of ending up with a series becoming a shell of itself after the OG isn't working on it anymore
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
DotA is far superior to author's word of god for critical discussion and audience interaction/interpretation both (i.e. imagine having to take every shitty tweet JK Rowling does about Harry Potter at face value)

It's just less sentimental in cases like this, more or less, seems more harsh and corporate even though I'd argue it's much more for the individual consumer's benefit

Authorial Intent = Author says, so it is

DotA = in
dividual interpretation/audience reaction comes before author's claims/statements

I
do side with the West over Japan on this one tbh
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

I do side with the West over Japan on this one tbh
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
DotA is far superior to author's word of god for critical discussion and audience interaction/interpretation both (imagine having to take every shitty tweet JK Rowling does about Harry Potter at face value)

It's just less sentimental in cases like this, more or less, seems more harsh and corporate even though I'd argue it's much more for the consumer's benefit

I do side with the West over Japan on this one tbh
No reason given