Viewing last 25 versions of post by tehwatever in topic General Anime Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Got me thinking: General Kumoko stuff, btw

is Shun and the rest of the reincarnated goys be speaking isekai-go or are they speaking nihon-go? I assume none of them have an immediate _*universal translator skill_* apart from their UI which to them appears in japanese.

So, I guess they actually speak with the native in isekai-go, while I assume they speak in japanese when they're speaking with fellow reincarnations.

Ep 20 sboiler
[spoiler]

||
This random dude wanna capture Kumoko by force? BY FORCE? With WHAT? Bro you have ZERO IDEA what you up against. Don't even try, my dude.[/sp

I TOL' YOU MANG! I t
oil' you! Now you der]ad!||
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Got me thinking: General Kumoko stuff, btw
is Shun and the rest of the reincarnated goys be speaking isekai-go or are they speaking nihon-go? I assume none of them have an immediate _universal translator skill_ apart from their UI which to them appears in japanese.

So, I guess they actually speak with the native in isekai-go, while I assume they speak in japanese when they're speaking with fellow reincarnations.

Ep 20 sboiler
[spoiler]This random dude wanna capture Kumoko by force? BY FORCE? With WHAT? Bro you have ZERO IDEA what you up against. Don't even try, my dude.[/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by tehwatever