Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@Dustcan":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5085066#post_5085066
[bq="Dustcan"]
) " 

> [
@ghostfacekiller39":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5085065#post_5085065

)
>
>
So basically, SHAFT fans. [/bq]

They're one in the same

More than that Gatarifa(n)s just tend to be an absolute plague, to a far greater extent than Madoka or fuckin' iunno, SZS or Natsu no Arashi - yes, all 4 fans of NnA

I really dislike Monogatari fandom, years of arguing over the exact same bullshit about application of fanservice with them and putting up with the Holier-than-Thou attitude they have towards other H&E series - assuming they don't come up with absurd bullshit to try to deny it is one, it's a 50/50 chance - has really wore my nerves

Watching Monogatari is for REAL anime fans that don't just watch NARUTO and the ecchi is SYMBOLIC and HAS MEANING SO ITS OK and watching it makes your shit stop stinking, idk

You'd think it was a small studio, arthouse passion project with the way they talk about it, and not an ultra corportized, heavily merchandised anime that has a near full adaptation and THREE very clearly high budget movies

Hell the first season has over one million members on MAL and you can't fucking escape the horde of Shinobu pfps online if you tried, I promise you've all seen at least 5 if you're active in the anime fandom outside of this thread

, even to a small degree

Honestly laziness is the only reason I haven't changed my 5 or 6 year old PFP on this site, if this place had more visibility and wasn't a niche within a niche I would jet right to it on account of fear of association with Monogatari fans
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Dustcan":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5085066#post_5085066
[bq="Dustcan"] "@ghostfacekiller39":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5085065#post_5085065

They're one in the same

More than that Gatarifa(n)s just tend to be an absolute plague, to a far greater extent than Madoka or fuckin' iunno, SZS or Natsu no Arashi - yes, all 4 fans of NnA

I really dislike Monogatari fandom, years of arguing over the exact same bullshit about application of fanservice with them and putting up with the Holier-than-Thou attitude they have towards other H&E series - assuming they don't come up with absurd bullshit to try to deny it is one, it's a 50/50 chance - has really wore my nerves

Watching Monogatari is for REAL anime fans that don't just watch NARUTO and the ecchi is SYMBOLIC and HAS MEANING SO ITS OK and watching it makes your shit stop stinking, idk

You'd think it was a small studio, arthouse passion project with the way they talk about it, and not an ultra corportized, heavily merchandised anime that has a near full adaptation and THREE very clearly high budget movies

Hell the first season has over one million members on MAL and you can't fucking escape the horde of Shinobu pfps online if you tried, I promise you've all seen at least 5 if you're active in the anime fandom outside of this thread

Honestly laziness is the only reason I haven't changesd my 5 or 6 year old PFP on this site, if this place had more visibility and wasn't a niche within a niche I would jet right to it on account of fear of association
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Dustcan":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5085066#post_5085066
[bq="Dustcan"] "@ghostfacekiller39":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5085065#post_5085065

They're one in the same

Honestly laziness is the only reason I haven't changes my 5 or 6 year old PFP on this site, if this place had more visibility and wasn't a niche within a niche I would jet right to it on account of fear of association
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

They're one in the same

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

They're one in the same

More than that Gatarifa(n)s just tend to be an absolute plague, to a far greater extent than Madoka or fuckin' iunno, SZS or Natsu no Arashi, all 4 fans of NnA

CHell the first seazson has over one million members on MAL and you can't fucking escape the horde of Shinobu pfps online if you tried, I promise you've all seen at least 5 if you're active in the anime fandom outside of this thread
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

They're one in the same

More than that Gatarifa(n)s just tend to be an absolute plague, to a far greater extent than Madoka or fuckin' iunno, SZS or Natsu no Arashi, all 4 fans of NnA

You'd think it was a small studio, arthouse passion project with the way they talk about it, and not an ultra corportized, heavily merchandizsed anime that has a near full adaptation and THREE very clearly high budget movies

Crazy
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

They're one in the same

More than that Gatarifa(n)s just tend to be an absolute plague, to a far greater extent than Madoka or fuckin' iunno, SZS or Natsu no Arashi, all 4 fans of those seriesNnA

You'd think it was a small studio, arthouse passion project with the way they talk about it, and not an ultra corportized, heavily merchandized anime that has a near full adaptation and THREE very clearly high budget movies

Crazy
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

They're one in the same

More than that Gatarifa(n)s just tend to be an absolute plague, to a far greater extent than Madoka or fuckin' iunno, SZS or Natsu no Arashi, all 4 fans of those series

You'd think it was a small studio, arthouse passion project with the way they talk about it, and not an ultra corportized, heavily merchandized anime that has a near full adaptation and THREE very clearly high budget movies

Crazy
No reason given