Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I still find the human parts in So I'm a Spider So What to be pretty lackluster. So many characters to keep track of, yet so little in the way of character development. Shun in particular is blah, as he's like every isekai main character rolled into one. This would be fine if the show was satirizing the isekai genre, but they sadly play it straight.

[spoiler]

||
The most developed human characters is the teacher and the baby, and the baby isn't even technically human. She's a vampire. [/spoiler]||
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I still find the human parts in So I'm a Spider So What to be pretty lackluster. So many characters to keep track of, yet so little in the way of character development. Shun in particular is blah, as he's like every isekai main character roled into one. This would be fine if the show was satirizing the isekai genre, but they sadly play it straight.

[spoiler] The most developed human characters is the teacher and the baby, and the baby isn't even technically human. She's a vampire. [/spoiler]
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life