Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
I doubt she's getting fired. I don't watch her streams but I've seen clips of her polite-complaining about the tightening of rules after the Taiwan incident. That + HL's fetish for trying to force idol culture onto both its talent and fandom alike has led to a pretty notable decline in channel-defining content from "outsider" Vtubers under its brand like Haachama and Coco.

Also, ones who did get fired, like Aloe or Chris, get scrubbed out of existence. Their channel doesn't stay up.

That
fetish for trying to make everyone abide by cancerous idol culture shit is why I'll speculate. Hololive the brand/Covercorp itself sucks. If they didn't have the best talent and infrastructure for overseas fans I'd go elsewhere to avoid their shitty idol culture crap. She's "graduating" on July 1st. No bitch, this isn't high school. Gone. Leaving. Fired for generating long-term problems with the Chinese market or quitting.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
I doubt she's getting fired. I don't watch her streams but I've seen clips of her polite-complaining about the tightening of rules after the Taiwan incident. That + HL's fetish for trying to force idol culture onto both its talent and fandom alike has led to a pretty notable decline in channel-defining content from "outsider" Vtubers under its brand like Haachama and Coco.

That fetish for trying to make everyone abide by cancerous idol culture shit is why I'll speculate. Hololive the brand/Covercorp itself sucks. If they didn't have the best talent and infrastructure for overseas fans I'd go elsewhere to avoid their shitty idol culture crap. She's "graduating" on July 1st. No bitch, sthe'is isn't high school. Gone. Leaving. Fired for generating long-term problems with the Chinese market or quitting.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

That fetish for trying to make everyone abide by cancerous idol culture shit is why I'll speculate. Hololive the brand/Covercorp itself sucks. If they didn't have the best talent and infrastructure for overseas fans I'd go elsewhere to avoid their shitty idol culture crap. She's "graduating" on July 1st. No bitch, she's gone. Leaving. Fired for generating long-term problems with the Chinese market or quitting.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

That fetish for trying to make everyone abide by cancerous idol culture shit is why I'll speculate. Hololive the brand/Covercorp itself sucks. If they didn't have the best talent and infrastructure for overseas fans I'd go elsewhere to avoid their shitty idol culture crap. She's "graduating" on July 1st. No bitch, she's gone. Leaving. Fired for generating problems with the Chinese market or quitting.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

That fetish for trying to make everyone abide by cancerous idol culture shit is why I'll speculate. Hololive the brand/Covercorp itself sucks. If they didn't have the best talent and infrastructure for overseas fans I'd go elsewhere to avoid their shitty idol culture crap. She's "graduating" on July 1st. No bitch, she's gone. Leaving. Fired or quitting.
No reason given