Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Yeah, but it's rather damning that I go on these evangelical style rants where I make up hidden biblical commandments about anime dubs and somehow one or two people here always manage to take it seriously

Me thinks I might be a bit more right about dubs being inferior than they'd like to admit, when the reaction to absurd hyperbole is to be defensive :x
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
IYeah, but it's rather damning that I go on these evangelical style rants where I make up hidden biblical commandments about anime dubs and somehow one or two people heremanage to take it seriously

Me thinks I might be a bit more right about dubs being inferior than they'd like to admit, when the reaction to absurd hyperbole is to be defensive :x
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
It's rather damning that I go on these evangelical style rants where I make up hidden biblical commandments about anime dubs and somehow people manage to take it seriously

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
It's rather damning that I go on these evangelical style rants where I make up hidden biblical commandments about anime dubs and somehow people manage to take it seriously
No reason given