Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@Silent_Witness":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5128315#post_5128315
)  
Whatcha dislike about TS?

I think it's a great anime, honestly. There's a lot of stuff about it that's hardly remarkable - both in concept and implementation - but the cast dynamic felt killer, man. Not necessarily individual characters, but more how the chemistry the lead cast had as a group. It felt like character interactions were the selling point, making both the ecchi elements and the action/magic school elements feel more like window dressing. Establish a strong cast dynamic and incorporate some tits and fights to spice things up a little. Worked well in my book.

Inverse, if you were more seeking out good ecchi (I thought TS was kind of above average at best and meh at worst in that department) or some kind of narrative (which would make most H&E series, uh...questionable decisions) then it makes sense. But cast dynamic, man. Trinity Seven's cast had such awesome chemistry. The charm of it was less in the climactic moments and more in the silly, pointless interactions and conversations that comprise most of the show's runtime.

In terms of pure harem it's probably a top 5 for me, but when you make it a Harem&Ecchi it'd just be high-tier since the "okay" ecchi aspects drag it back some. Shit like action and narrative would hold little appeal if not carried by the Harem&Ecchi stuff in it, but that's how most of these shows are (stuff like action or comedy is tertiary to the H&E elements) so using it as a sort of aesthetic or for cool factor is 100% fine by me.
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Silent_Witness":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5128315#post_5128315

I think it's onea of thgre beatter H&E anime, honestly. There's a lot of stuff about it that's hardly remarkable - both in concept and implementation - but the cast dynamic felt killer, man. Not necessarily individual characters, but more how the chemistry the lead cast had as a group. It felt like character interactions were the selling point, making both the ecchi elements and the action/magic school elements feel more like window dressing. Establish a strong cast dynamic and incorporate some tits and fights to spice things up a little. Worked well in my book.

Inverse, if you were more seeking out good ecchi (I thought TS was kind of above average at best and meh at worst in that department) or some kind of narrative (which would make most H&E series, uh...questionable decisions) then it makes sense. But cast dynamic, man. Trinity Seven's cast had such awesome chemistry. The charm of it was less in the climactic moments and more in the silly, pointless interactions and conversations that comprise most of the show's runtime.

In terms of pure harem it's probably a top 5 for me, but when you make it a Harem&Ecchi it'd just be high-tier since the "okay" ecchi aspects drag it back some.
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Silent_Witness":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5128315#post_5128315

I think it's one of the better H&E anime, honestly. There's a lot of stuff about it that's hardly remarkable - both in concept and implementation - but the cast dynamic felt killer, man. Not necessarily individual characters, but more how the chemistry the lead cast had as a group. It felt like character interactions were the selling point, making both the ecchi elements and the action/magic school elements feel more like window dressing. Establish a strong cast dynamic and incorporate some tits and fights to spice things up a little. Worked well in my book.

No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor

I think it's one of the better H&E anime, honestly. There's a lot of stuff about it that's hardly remarkable - both in concept and implementation - but the cast dynamic felt killer, man. Not necessarily individual characters, but more how the chemistry the lead cast had as a group. It felt like character interactions were the selling point, making both the ecchi elements and the action/magic school elements feel more like window dressing. Establish a strong cast dynamic and incorporate some tits and fights to spice things up a little. Worked well in my book.

Inv
erse, if you were more seeking out good ecchi (I thought TS was kind of above average at best and meh at worst in that department) or some kind of narrative (which would make most H&E series, uh...questionable decisions) then it makes sense. But cast dynamic, man. Trinity Seven's cast had such awesome chemistry. The charm of it was less in the climactic moments and more in the silly, pointless interactions and conversations that comprise most of the show's runtime.
No reason given