Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"[@Random-Rambling":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5134112#post_5134112
)  
meh, it's not like i listed a bunch of hyperobscure shit you have to get on private trackers to torrent, this just isn't an anime site so a middling list probably appears way more out there compared to what people would normally talk about

not
, like it matters if your favorites are all popular shit either way

i
could just list off a bunch of ultra-obscure shit i've watched to flash e-peen power but that'd be complete bullshit on my part so w/e

not like it matters if your favorites are all popular shit either way, the only people who care about stuff like that either want to be a dick to people ~~cough cough~~ or feel the need to try to put themselves over and assert themselves as an authority
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
"@Random-Rambling":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5134112#post_5134112
meh, it's not like i listed a bunch of hyperobscure shit you have to get on private trackers to torrent, this just isn't an anime site so a middling list probably appears way more out there compared to what people would normally talk about

not like it matters if your favorites are all popular shit either way

i
could just list off a bunch of ultra-obscure shit i've watched to flash e-peen power but that'd be complete bullshit on my part so w/e
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39