Viewing last 25 versions of post by ghostfacekiller39 in topic General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
[@Holofan4life](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5188549#post_5188549)
Because established romances aren't geared for narrative development, and certainly not as much as the romance being established, it'd likely just be a tertiary element to a main narrative in execution, I.e. something else would be going on causing some form of conflict the characters would have to navigate

TheYour concept sets itself up for being underwhelming in execution if that's the main thing you want focused on
No reason given
Edited by ghostfacekiller39
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
[@Holofan4life](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=5188549#post_5188549)
Because established romances aren't geared for narrative development, and certainly not as much as the romance being established, it'd likely just be a tertiary element to a main narrative in execution, I.e. something else would be going on causing some form of conflict the characters would have to navigate

The concept sets itself up for being underwhelming in execution if that's the main thing you want focused on
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
Because established romances aren't as geared for narrative development, and certainly not as much as the romance being established, it'd likely just be a tertiary element to a main narrative in execution, I.e. something else would be going on causing some form of conflict the characters would have to navigate
No reason given
ghostfacekiller39

Sunny Day Realtor
Because established romances aren't as geared for narrative development as the romance being established, it'd likely just be a tertiary element to a main narrative in execution, I.e. something else would be going on causing some form of conflict the characters pwoiuld have to navigate
No reason given