Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
GIGGUK made a good point when he said there's a lot of new animes coming out where the purpose is to showcase a best girl. That's why for my next light novel, I want to do somewhat of a parody like that.

Like maybe the main character is obsessed with some hobby and we see this girl who looks sweet and innocent and then she mercilessly mocks his hobby. Maybe even breaking one of his prized possessions. But then as she sees the main character have a mental breakdown, she starts to regret her behavior and does whatever she can to make up for it.

Then maybe you can do something where the girl is a weeb and she looks up to characters like Marin from My Dress-up Darling and she spends the entirety of the series living up to her expectations. To be a best girl, as she fights her impulsive, violent behavior.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life