Viewing last 25 versions of post by Holofan4life in topic General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
**I decided to create a Toradora and My Dress-up Darling fanfic. It's called My Dress-up Tiger. I decided to post it here because I want to know what you guys think.**

It was the day of Ryuuji's birthday, and boy did he wish it started off far less hostile.

The day before, the teenager with scary eyes and a passion for cleaning was watching TV, minding his own business. He had recently got into watching anime, and one of his favorites at the moment was My Dress-up Darling. Though it admittedly was a little lewd for his taste, he loved the character dynamics and related to the main character, who had a hobby that would best be described as non-traditional. More specifically, his favorite character on the show was Marin, a beautiful, tall, buxom woman who most likely will end up with the main character.

As Ryuuji was watching the next to last episode, which happened to be one of the lewdest in the entire series, in walked Taiga, right on cue of the scene where Marin is on top of the main character. The bag of groceries Taiga had in her tiny, fragile hands were immediately dropped as she stared horrified at her boyfriend. She couldn't believe he was watching such smut. Then, her shock quickly turned to anger as she began yelling at him, with Ryuuji not knowing exactly what she was going on about.

"Go on! Leave! Walk out on me like everyone else did! My parents don't love me, and now I can see you don't love me as well!"

And now here we are, the perpetual mongrel fittingly in the doghouse after his girlfriend angrily stormed off the night before. Ryuuji hoped that given it was his birthday today, things might be slightly different. But just like most things with his girlfriend, he knew things could never be predictable.

As Ryuuji slowly turned the key to his house, he gently opened the door, hoping not to cause much of a disturbance in case the violent half-pint was there. Unfortunately, what he stumbled upon was somehow much stranger.

"Taiga? What are you--"

"You like? I stayed up all night working on it just for you. I figured you would like it given it was your type."

Taiga was sitting in the corner of the house dressed as Marin.

Taiga was wearing a long blonde wig, a white shirt that looked a bit crumpled up, like she didn't take the time to dry it out properly, a green tie that looked like it belonged to one of her parents, a choker, and pink contacts to change the color of her eyes. All and all, a pretty accurate attempt give less than 24 hours. Well, except the boobs, but you can't improve upon perfection.

"Ryuuji, you and I both know that this is what you truly desire. This is what you want to spend the rest of your life worshipping and idolizing. Why spend your life with some worthless, insecure mess who never deserved to be loved in the first place? Feed into your lust and desires, you smutty mutt. This is what you want all along.

At first, Ryuuji stood there confused, wondering what this was all about. But then, it finally dawned on him what exactly his girlfriend was saying. As she stood across the room, with her boyfriend infatuated by the tall, gorgeous woman on the screen, Taiga felt she was everything she was not-- voluptuous, lengthy, big chested, a winning personality, someone you can get along with. In essence, Taiga felt like her territory was being marched upon by someone who didn't exist.

Next thing Ryuuji knew, he started laughing, tears almost coming out of his eyes over the absurdity of the situation. Taiga, meanwhile, sat annoyed, frustrated that her boyfriend wasn't taking this seriously. Though they had been dating for a few months now, Taiga really hadn't changed a bit. She was still the same impulsive, insecure hothead Ryuuji feell in love with.

"You-- you really think I was gonna leave you for a fictional character," said Ryuuji, trying to contain his laughter.

"Well, what was I supposed to think?!? I saw the way you were looking at her, with your perverted, horndog eyes. I wouldn't put it past you to want someone like her. Besides, we all know that I'm not the prettiest girl in the world. After all, anybody who's parents give up on them must be pretty undesirable."

Ryuuji stopped with the laughing and walked over to where his girlfriend was sitting, who looked a bit startled as he got closer and closer. Then, Ryuuji sat down and wrapped his arms around the palmtop tiger, burying his head deep in her shoulder.

"You're silly, you know that, Taiga? How could anyone consider you undesirable? You're amazing just the way you are."

"Well, I guess I have to be pretty amazing. After all, I did end up with you. By the way, sorry about the lack of a present for your birthday this year. I was gonna buy you something, but my impulsiveness got the better of me."

"As far as I'm concerned, as long as I'm with you, you're the perfect present."

Ryuuji continued to hold his girlfriend, hugging her for what felt like hours. The both of them melting into each other's arms with neither one of them wanting to get up. Why would Ryuuji want to end up with anyone other than Taiga, he thought. Especially when she's better than perfection.

"Hey, Taiga? I do have one small request. The next time you dress up as an anime character, can you dress up as Juju for me? I think that would be the perfect fit."

"J-just shut up, and continue hugging me," said a flustered Taiga, a slight blush coming across her face.
No reason given
Edited by Holofan4life