General Anime Thread

dt
Diamond Tiara's Diamond Tiara - Derpi Supporter
Diamond -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
The 1% - Uploaded 1% or more of the site's images
Happy Derpy! -
Derpibooru Premium - Learn about the benefits of subscribing to Derpibooru Premium membership at https://derpibo
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 150 uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)
Since the Beginning  -

No Thank You
full

Re:Stage ep 10. The team does some recon in enemy territory.

The encounter with Tetrakhia was fun, although I have to wonder how they got this far into the tournament when they’re that disjointed.

I liked Mana having the courage to tell Aone her feelings, without needing anyone else there in case something went wrong. And I was relieved that Aone took it pretty well.

Aikatsu Friends ep 73. Kind of underwhelming for the start of the final arc. Next week should be better.
Background Pony #F131
I’m afraid of having more voice actor controversies this year since we still have three months left.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
Finally I seen second Heavens Feel movie. It was great. Especially Saber Alter scenes or Dark Sakura beating (eating) Gillgamesh (or entire scene before what was almost like Pyro video).
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@Holofan4life  
Personally, I prefer season 1 over season 2. Season 2 focused too much on the drama that it completely ignored the rest of the cast such as Akko’s own team. I mean, several episodes just to solve Diana’s family problems? Come on, Sucy had like 1 and Lotte got half an episode. Jasminka didn’t even get an episode!
Scrabbleman
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Random-Rambling  
She got it in the manga. Apparently her constant state of hunger is because she accidentally ate a gluttony spirit and is permanently fused with it, so the spirit needs to be fed at all times or else it (and her) goes out of control and starts eating people.

In the anime? Nope. Nada. Nah. Nooooo.
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@PonyPon  
Oh, don’t worry. The gluttony spirit isn’t evil or anything, just fused with her. Plus, the manga didn’t really play it that seriously. The chapter was about Akko forcing Jasminka to go on a diet because she was worried about Jasminka’s eating habits.
Random-Rambling
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Random-Rambling
She got it in the manga. Apparently her constant state of hunger is because she accidentally ate a gluttony spirit and is permanently fused with it, so the spirit needs to be fed at all times or else it (and her) goes out of control and starts eating people.
In the anime? Nope. Nada. Nah. Nooooo.

That actually sounds pretty cool. Can she use it in any way? She’s gotta.get something out of the deal for all the food she gives it.
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Random-Rambling  
It was only one chapter, so it never was expanded on.

Note, there are two Little Witch Academia mangas and both of them are very different. I personally prefer the one that utilizes unused anime/movie ideas such as;  
  1. Jasminka and her gluttony spirit in her stomach  
  2. Amanda coming from a family of fortune tellers  
  3. Sucy being an orphan and while she doesn’t show, actually has abandonment issues
Scrabbleman
Artist -

[screams in German]
@Zeb  
The one I read is Little Witch Academia (Satou Keisuke). The other one is Little Witch Academia (Terio Teri).

The former follows more closely to the anime and uses the ideas that they never used, while the latter goes with its own canon. Both are good in their own way but you should have different expectations of what they’re like.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide