General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I finally finished the first episode of Komi-san Can’t Communicate. And honestly, it’s one of the best first episodes I’ve ever seen. The fact that they spent roughly half of the episode without spoken dialogue was a brilliant touch. They let the story breathe and naturally play out. It is honestly a perfect example of show don’t tell, in that by using the chalkboard, you get to understand where Komi is coming from. I loved it so much.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
So far Komi anime is good. I especially like how they made Komi read her text for audience so she is mostly silent in and out of universe and scenes were she types something are silent
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere is one of those series where, if an artist I liked hadn’t drawn a piece featuring characters from it, I probably never would’ve found out it existed. Because of that, I had zero expectations going in, and deliberately avoided looking anything up about it until after I was done.
I have to admit, I actually rather enjoyed it. It could be difficult to follow at times, but that’s partially because world history plays a significant role in the plot, something I was never very good with, but also because the anime ended up adapting out some rather important elements of worldbuilding, as I found out later.
Unfortunately, it’s yet another series that’s based on a light novel which means that the two seasons which are out now are probably all I’m ever going to get.
Hali the Emoji girl
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Goth Cinnamon Roll
Can someone give me the name of this anime i’m describing? it’s about the last remaining humans on board; a spaceship trying to find a new planet. the girls and boys aren’t allowed to have sex with each other and there’s mechas and there’s a woman who wants to get impregnated by the main character because she wants a baby.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
TBH Truck-kun is perhaps the greatest hero in all of anime. How many video game fantasy worlds would be doomed if he didn’t send so many loser teens to save them all?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
With the announcement of season 3, it looks like Mob Psycho is going to get a complete anime adaptation. And if that’s the case, it’ll probably go down as one of the greatest anime series of all time. Not that it isn’t already, but to be fully adapted is a special honor that sadly not all anime are privileged to achieve.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Daddy Bardock dont need some supernatural foresight. Dont need prophecy and premonition. Dude just straight up grew a conscience most prolly because he married a really nice, un-Saiyan-like woman.
We never seen Gine fight. Heck we saw her in a kitchen! She’s probabl one of those non-combatant saiyan put in the logistics role.
I also would like to think Saiyans dont dont choose whom they marry. We rarely seen a Saiyan flirt.
I think Saiyans get paired off in an arranged marriage and most of them wouldn’t complain.
Many of them dont even see their wife and kids and let them fend for themselves so why would a saiyan man even care whom they impregnate, if only for the potential of spawning a kid with higher innate power level.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@igotnopicks
Im pretty sure there’s a saiyan out there who spawns more than that and still doesnt come home or care about any of that.
Gine’s practically the ONLY Saiyan WIFE we ever seen. Legit. And she’s a weird one.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
With the announcement of season 3, it looks like Mob Psycho is going to get a complete anime adaptation. And if that’s the case, it’ll probably go down as one of the greatest anime series of all time. Not that it isn’t already, but to be fully adapted is a special honor that sadly not all anime are privileged to achieve.
I’m still waiting for someone to complete/remake the Soul Eater anime. They could give it the Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood treatment. They could even call it Soul Eater: Resonance!
igotnopicks
Thread Starter - Splatoon thread

Monado User
@tehwatever
Well everyone knows that Bardock has two sons.
One is Karrot boy, Goku. The other being Raditz. And we all know what happened to Radditz. He died on Earth and nobody wished him back.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide