General Anime Thread

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@apegacine  
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I adore One Piece.  
Because no one dies in One Piece.

Except for when they do.  
And even then it’s possible they won’t stay dead.

Yohohohohohohohohohoho~
Background Pony #44D1
question about akame Ga kill: if they are assassins why are they wearing very colorful costumes/uniforms? aren’t assassins poss to have a more black-ops look?
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
As much as I like Cowboy Bebop, with it’s jazz soundtrack, and how atmospheric it is, I wonder… what is the anime that you guys think is better than Cowboy Bebop? If there is one anime that I can definitely consider better than Cowboy Bebop, yeah, it’s Trigun. Not really a surprise. Aside from that, || SAO is better than Bebop. Nah, just kidding ||
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
As much as I like Cowboy Bebop, with it’s jazz soundtrack, and how atmospheric it is, I wonder… what is the anime that you guys think is better than Cowboy Bebop? If there is one anime that I can definitely consider better than Cowboy Bebop, yeah, it’s Trigun. Not really a surprise. Aside from that, || SAO is better than Bebop. Nah, just kidding ||

Nichijou
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@Background Pony #C628  
It’d probably stagnate a lot faster. Remember, Dragon Ball was competing with Fist of the North Star, which was directly inspired by 80s action movies like a lot of other Shonen at the time. Why do you think every guy’s the size of a truck? Dragon Ball, meanwhile, was more cartoony, so I figured if Dragon Ball never existed, people would just get tired of those EXTREMELY MANLY Shonen manga.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide