General Anime Thread

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@apegacine  
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is why I adore One Piece.  
Because no one dies in One Piece.

Except for when they do.  
And even then it’s possible they won’t stay dead.

Yohohohohohohohohohoho~
Background Pony #44D1
question about akame Ga kill: if they are assassins why are they wearing very colorful costumes/uniforms? aren’t assassins poss to have a more black-ops look?
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
As much as I like Cowboy Bebop, with it’s jazz soundtrack, and how atmospheric it is, I wonder… what is the anime that you guys think is better than Cowboy Bebop? If there is one anime that I can definitely consider better than Cowboy Bebop, yeah, it’s Trigun. Not really a surprise. Aside from that, || SAO is better than Bebop. Nah, just kidding ||
EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
As much as I like Cowboy Bebop, with it’s jazz soundtrack, and how atmospheric it is, I wonder… what is the anime that you guys think is better than Cowboy Bebop? If there is one anime that I can definitely consider better than Cowboy Bebop, yeah, it’s Trigun. Not really a surprise. Aside from that, || SAO is better than Bebop. Nah, just kidding ||

Nichijou
Virgil Stormblade
Thread Starter - The downfall of TGWTG or Channel Awesome

AT-STS! AT-STS! AT-STS!
@Background Pony #C628  
It’d probably stagnate a lot faster. Remember, Dragon Ball was competing with Fist of the North Star, which was directly inspired by 80s action movies like a lot of other Shonen at the time. Why do you think every guy’s the size of a truck? Dragon Ball, meanwhile, was more cartoony, so I figured if Dragon Ball never existed, people would just get tired of those EXTREMELY MANLY Shonen manga.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide