General Anime Thread

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

The first half of SOA is decent and the ending was pretty well handled (Then the second part came out…)

School Days I like the mean spirited jabs at the highschool genre (This coming from a guy that like School Rumble, Azumanaga and Sket Dance), that’s just my sick sense of humour.

The worst animes I’ve seen are usually not because they are bad, but because I couldn’t feel anything for the characters when I watched it, I had no investment.

One would be Attack on Titan: The animation is beautiful, the music the same, but the atmosphere is too depressing and in no way did I ever felt like rootting for them because the anime doesn’t make a point in saying “This is mankind’s counterattack!” but more like “This is the last humans alive and they will die eventually” (The manga on the other hand is more optimisstic overall and who knows, maybe Season 2 will change it)

Now Eiken, Ikki Tousen and Master of Martial Hearts… I don’t think I have to say anything else
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
@MoogSourceVermona  
I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks so. Seriously, everyone in that show was either an incompetent moron or a horrible asshole. None of them had any real personality save for Armin.
SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
And let’s talk about Cowboy Bebop. Will these nostalgia blind assholes shut the fuck up about Bebop. Yes it was good, but it has been surpassed in many ways by a lot of modern anime. I’m sick to death of these fuckers always saying “Bebop is teh greatest evar.”
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

@trashboat

Science Team Gatchaman (G-Force to some), Astroboy, Doraemon, Kinnikuman (Kid Muscle for some), Akira, Grave of the Fireflies.

@SquiggyBomb

The problem with Getaway animes is that while they introduce newcomers to the Genre, they also put in on a pedestal and overhype it to the point where anything that series did ends up buried.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide