General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
There’s a new anime coming out called Love After World Domination. It’s basically Power Rangers if the Red Ranger is dating Rita Repulsa and Rita was hot.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan  
Yes. it’s a physical tangible thing: a huge sign that says “The real treasure was the memories you made along the way.”

Tbh tho I won’t even be mad. What is One Piece (the treasure) compared to the 1000+ chapters and 900+ episodes and 20+ years we’ve had so far with the IP.

At this point, having read One Piece when it first came out and finishing One Piece by the time it ended should grant you an achievement or something. People should be given medals for it, and they will mourn and commemorate those who didn’t make it.

“Hey bro. Finally finished One Piece. I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again.”

You say to the unnamed grave with a wooden grave marker haphazardly made.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
It’s bad enough waiting a week in between Spider isekai episodes. It going on vacation for a week makes it even worse.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan  
I’m having withdrawals. luckily the dub didn’t take a break.

I love that five seconds exchange between Info Brain and Body Brain about picking up ALL of them Evil Eyes skills. I love it in the original and the dub delivered too! Man, so far whoever is directing the Kumoko Dub is on to something.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Oh hey I managed to sift thru the edit and found out what the fake thing is.  
This manga any good?  
full

Wait, ShindoL why have I…OH. Wow that flew right over me.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@DoubleX  
Well. It do look like your generic, heroic middle eastern anime. Handsome dude in a turban with curved sword and thick eye shadows (kohl) is pretty cool.

The only thing unique is probably that it’s already dubbed in arabic in conjunction with japanese.

Muslim weebs speculate that it may take place in the year of the elephant, before the siege of The Cube in Mecca. It’s a pre-islamic fantasy anime and I think it’s kinda cool, if not generic.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@DoubleX  
Well, No. Not really. Not in the exact setting.

But all the tropes in that trailer gives off nothing really unique.  
Besides if it’s just middle east / south asian aesthetic then you have Fate Grand Order Babylonia and the Nagi series.  
Altair Record of Battles also is basically anime Ottoman-esque fantasy.

I wanna know how the anime goes, tho. Why not.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@DoubleX
Well. It do look like your generic, heroic middle eastern anime. Handsome dude in a turban with curved sword and thick eye shadows (kohl) is pretty cool.
The only thing unique is probably that it’s already dubbed in arabic in conjunction with japanese.
Muslim weebs speculate that it may take place in the year of the elephant, before the siege of The Cube in Mecca. It’s a pre-islamic fantasy anime and I think it’s kinda cool, if not generic.

This might possibly be the most liberal use of the word “generic” I’ve ever seen, and I reg at MAL forums, not here

“generic middle eastern anime” is just such a combination of words
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide