General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Imagine how horrible banning all Isekai anime would be. Then we wouldn’t have shows like Konosuba or Tensei Slime or So I’m a Spider, So What.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

So I started Attack on Titan recently and on all levels except physical I am Armin.

Okay maybe not really but I do relate to his whole mentality where he worries he’s a burden on everyone.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Just binged Nichijou (for the second time in years) and I’m crying again in the final ep. Cried not only because it’s kinda sweet. Cried knowing it ain’t coming back.

I wondered why they made the odd choice of not having Nano attend school in the first cour, (unlike the manga, which opened with Nano already in school) but I guess it was a deliberate choice to make her officially the series’ deuteragonist and for us to sympathize with her plight. The anime really made Nano the central character, and becomes the heart of the show. Nano is the one character that has undergone a full character arc in Nichijou, and whatever emotional investment I’ve made for 26 episodes paid off big time with the best kind of ending for her.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
I think I’ve found another anime that has caught my interest but its availability seems to be impossible, probably because its really old school.

Anybody recognize this girl?  
full
Background Pony #3B96
I’m starting to think the guy was making fun of me because he THINKS I’m watching the DiC version of the English dub, but it’s from Viz Media, so I get all the Japanese content with new English voices.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
I take a Teutonic Order stance on dubs. There’s no point in studying or learning about them. Differentiation is also pointless. The only reasonable stance to take against something that is an abomination in the eyes of our Lord and Savior is eradication.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@igotnopicks  
“These are the statutes and rules that you shall be careful to do in the land that the Lord, the God of your fathers, has given you to possess, all the days that you live on the earth. You shall surely destroy all the places where the nations whom you shall dispossess served their gods, on the high mountains and on the hills and under every green tree. You shall tear down their altars and dash in pieces their pillars and burn their Asherim with fire. You shall chop down the carved images of their gods and destroy their name out of that place. You shall not worship the Lord your God in that way. But you shall seek the place that the Lord your God will choose out of all your tribes to put his name and make his habitation there.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide