General Anime Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Hugo: I have the skill Avarice! With this skill I can absorb a small percentage of the stats of anybody I killed and add them directly into mine! I have grown more powerful than you can imagine!

Oka-san: You…! How many people have you killed?!

Me: Say the line, Hugo. Say “how many bread have you eaten in your life?” This is it mang, once in a lifetime chance c’mon! This is the perfect setup man. Just say the line, Hugo!”

Hugo doesn’t say it and just goes on the offensive

Me: I hope you die horrible death, Hugo.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I still find the human parts in So I’m a Spider So What to be pretty lackluster. So many characters to keep track of, yet so little in the way of character development. Shun in particular is blah, as he’s like every isekai main character rolled into one. This would be fine if the show was satirizing the isekai genre, but they sadly play it straight.

|| The most developed human characters is the teacher and the baby, and the baby isn’t even technically human. She’s a vampire. ||
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
I’m fine with human part as long it do not take entire episode leaving us without Kumo scenes, well her in still spider monster form
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Hugo coulda redeemed the entire episode if he would just say it.

Matter fact the episode woulda been 100x better with this exchange

Oka-san: How many ppl have you killed?!  
Hugo: how many bread have you eaten in your life?  
Oka-san: …In this one or the previous one?
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ninja Boi in So I’m Spider is one of my fave. He’s one-note but at least it’s a playful note.

Hugo’s new healer girl is cute and I would totally tolerate her religious zealotry if she would just wear a hijab.

Sophia is your literal big tiddy goth vampire gf so I am also, okay with her so far.

Hugo should just die a horrible painful death for not taking the perfect opportunity to make an iconic JoJo reference.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@DeathCloud  
Not making Jojo reference when given the perfect opportunity to do so is a SIN! It’s a SIIIIN!

Every other anime out there be making homages to Jojo but this Hugo mofo thought he above it? DIE, HUGO! Die for denying me any trace of FUN in your stupid timeline!

Your timeline is an unseasoned boiled chicken breast, Hugo! It’s boring! You coulda spice things up! Coulda got me saying “eeey, ma boy’s got villain lines!” but nooo! I hope Fei says some spicy one-liner before crushing you to death by sitting on you, and that’d be the nicest that could happen to you.
pixel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sometimes I’m tempted to watch JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure just so I can better spot references and get unreasonably angry when I do.

At first I was butthurt when YouTube disabled comments on their official uploads of songs but now I’m glad I can look up classic rock songs without getting triggered by JoJo’s circle jerking in the comments.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide