General Anime Thread

QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Just watched the first Episode from Sailor Moon Crystal.

The animation overall is pretty damn good, but I still have reserves about the transformation sequence, it seems a tad too out of place. But maybe it’s something to just getting used to as episodes go by.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
It’s been a while Since I’ve watched the first few episodes of the anime, I should get back to it, It’s so deliciously 90s
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG

@Whatevs

The most populars were Ami and Makoto, then I think Haruka and Michiru, but that’s what I last heard and I’m most likely wrong.

And I don’t know, that immaturity she had was what I found so interesting about her.

@SquiggyBomb

I know, and it somewhat saddens me but for another reason
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.

Arch-Rarifag
@QuasarNova  
she was more mature at the beginning than at the end I thought. According to the wiki, Venus did better in popularity polls than the Inner Senshi I think.

I dunno, Makoto and Ami beating her would not surprise me
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide