General Anime Thread

Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
There’s nothing worse than when you’re deep into an anime on a particular site, only to find out that one of the episodes wasn’t uploaded on the site properly, so it’s only a few seconds long.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
Wrapped up Eureka Seven in just three days. Granted it was a weekend, but now I gotta pick something new. Granted, I’m not exactly hurting for options- I’ve got a decently sized backlog- but I think I’ll wait until tomorrow before making a decision.
DoubleX
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

I guess I finally reached that part in life when watching anime doesn’t bring joy anymore. Instead, even watching one episode becomes a chore.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
My interest in anime seems to flare up with periods of intense interest, before gradually losing momentum and dying out. I call these flareups “waves.” And I think I can say the third wave is in full swing.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I guess I finally reached that part in life when watching anime doesn’t bring joy anymore. Instead, even watching one episode becomes a chore.

Don’t push yourself. You’ll just end up having it and resenting it. You’ll come back when you want to, or even if you want to!
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
Yeah, but it’s rather damning that I go on these evangelical style rants where I make up hidden biblical commandments about anime dubs and somehow one or two people here always manage to take it seriously

Me thinks I might be a bit more right about dubs being inferior than they’d like to admit, when the reaction to absurd hyperbole is to be defensive :x
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide