General Anime Thread

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m trying to determine my favorite anime song. I’ve narrowed it down to 4, three pretty new, one old.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Every other day my favorite anime songs change because I am fickle, am casual, easily swayed and I have no opiñon.

Currently I like Nichojou Ending 1, One Piece Ending 1, 300 Years Slime Ending, Dororo Ending 1.

For the memes I like:

Shingeki Kyojin “Mein Kampf” (Im serious. That’s the title of the song. At least translated into german, anyway)

GIORNO’S THEME.  
Okay maybe Traitor’s Requiem.

Tokyo Ghoul’s Unravel.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I feel like I just made a wish to a Genie or something.

Back in 2019 I kinda seriously wished Berserk would end in Elfhelm because the most recent arc is the nices, warmest, cuddliest lighthearted chapters of Berserk that I’ve ever read and considering the brutal struggle our Party’s been through, I sorta wished they’d just retire and enjoy life.

ESPECIALLY now that Guts has completed one his primary objective: bringing Casca back to sanity.

2021 and the author bit the dust. And now recently we got a new chapter–most likely the last chapter that he was working on before his passing. And it was WHOLESOME. Felt like closure. This may as well be, the last chapter of Berserk (unless his assistants eventually step up and continue the work).

So the last chapter the original author worked on was a wholesome, warm and fuzzy chapter taking place in Elfhelm. May even be the finale of the entire series. I got my wish, sort of.

This feels like if I made a wish saying “I wish I don’t have to clean the house today” and my house burned down. “Aint no cleaning house if there’s no house” kind of wish-granting.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
For OSTs, OreImo’s OST is my favorite. It’s…weird how an incest romcom has a ska inspired OST, but it be how it be. They keep taking videos of the OST down, though, so this is the only example I can find.

link

Here’s a couple other OST tracks that really stand out to me

this one from Kaiji  
this one from Nazo no Kanojo X

Some of my favorite OPs, I guess

To LOVE-Ru Season 1  
Shadow Star Narutaru  
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei Season 3  
Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

And some EDs for good measure

Tiger & Bunny ED 1  
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita  
Zero no Tsukaima ED 1  
xxxHolic ED 2
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
@Random-Rambling  
meh, it’s not like i listed a bunch of hyperobscure shit you have to get on private trackers to torrent, this just isn’t an anime site so a middling list probably appears way more out there compared to what people would normally talk about, i could just list off a bunch of ultra-obscure shit i’ve watched to flash e-peen power but that’d be complete bullshit on my part so w/e

not like it matters if your favorites are all popular shit either way, the only people who care about stuff like that either want to be a dick to people cough cough or feel the need to try to put themselves over and assert themselves as an authority
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Random-Rambling  
Basic’s fine. Basic is good. A strong base is as good as a place as any to start building upon.

Not errbody’s got the time in their 168 hours a week to advance their entertainment consumption past the readily accessible (i.e, the popular casual stuff) especially if they have multiple hobbies and interests to juggle.

People who flex on other ppl about their refined taste, like ghostfacekilah39 said, just feel the need to, well, justify their investment by asserting themselves as experts and authority.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
So I heard of this anime where a guy has every body part and sense he has stolen from him at birth and divided up by several demons. And his whole quest is to get them back by slaying them.

Can’t remember the name. I thought it was Demon Slayer for the longest time, but it’s clearly not.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide