General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu is a unique anime in that it’s a fantasy where the MC isn’t above killing people. Normally in these type of shows, it’s all about the power of friendship and the MC befriending people. But the MC in this show actually kills people he don’t like. Tensei Slime follows a similar pattern in that if you really mess with Rimuru’s friends, he will murder the shit out of you.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@Holofan4life  
How this is unique? Most time whatever its isekai or normal fantasy MCs are fine with killing people. Actually maybe even to fine in case of person from our world suddently being fine with killing people. SAO (its trapped in virtual world story, not real isekai but its to mention in this context) Kiroto killed people and developed PTSD from that, alot isekai MCs act like its video game
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
@WyrmSpawN

@DeathCloud

It’s unique because when he does kill someone, he doesn’t really show much remorse. The people he kills are bad people, so when he kills them it’s like he’s taking absolute joy in killing them. It’s almost like a Dexter Morgan mentality, except the protagonist for Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu isn’t a serial killer.

For example, there’s a point in the show where there’s a flashback of an animal dying. And the MC doesn’t realize that he’s actually supposed to be sad. I find this interesting because most fantasy anime don’t have protagonists where despite being nice people, they’re emotionally detached.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@Dex Stewart

No. Too many discretion shots, too bloody when we do see the notes, etc. It’s really to just show how far her morals have dropped thanks to how dangerous the labryinth she’s in.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide