General Anime Thread

ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
KLK is horseshit nonsense that people are obsessed with trying to find a deeper meaning in. It’s just an assortment of loosely connected content primarily concerned with rule of cool. The difference between it and TTGL is that TTGL has a discernable theme whereas KLK will have a million fucking interpretations as to what it’s really because it’s just fucking nonsense.
Not that there’s anything wrong with rule of cool, but the search for meaning within that framework fucking annoys me. The curtains are fucking blue and Imaishi doesn’t insert substantial themes in everything he does.
It seems like nonsense because it is nonsense. It is very much flashiness first. This is OK. KLK may suck, but it’s not because of the lack of cohesive narrative themes. It sucks because it’s an off-brand TTGL made by a director rehashing something he was megasuccessful at without understanding what made his previous work successful in the first place. The constant attempts at ascribing false depth to it are a testament to people’s overwhelming desire to find this half-assed, half-hearted shitshow good. It’s putting makeup on a pig.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I advocate putting hijab in anime with fanservice.
The hijab will soak up all the hate that otherwise woulda gone towards fanservice like a sponge.
Legit. Ppl will be too mad about the hijab that they cant be mad about the fanservice at all.
ghostfacekiller39
Duck - Bona fide shitposter - ignore or report

Sunny Day Realtor
I’m down, let’s go
Airport security themed H&E with a bunch of girls in hijabs
Cast a wide net over people to annoy, anti-fanservice folks, anti-muslims and Americans
Background Pony #FFD9
Can you guess what anime each of these moves are from?
Kamehameha
Rasenagan
Star Platinum
Dempsey Roll
Background Pony #FFD9
Reading Jojo.
Giorno turned a gun into a banana and made someone kill himself.
This series is insane, and I love it.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I’ve got an idea for a series. It’s set up like your standard harem anime where the MC has to choose between the nice girl or the tsundere. However, the twist is the school finds out about it and is pressuring the guy to enter into a relationship with the nice girl. To make matters worse, the tsundere’s father is the boss of MC’s father, and the more MC gets closer to the tsundere, the more he realizes she is misunderstood and not as much of an asshole as she is perceived to be.
But wait, there’s more!
To complicate matters further, the nice girl, who MC has a crush on, has a mother who is actually the principal of the school they’re all attending, and has told MC if he doesn’t treat her daughter right she will make his life a living hell. Worse, the boss of MC’s father told MC if he ever thinks of making a move on the tsundere, he will make his father’s life a living hell.
In short, both his classmates and the principal force MC into a relationship with the nice girl. However, as he becomes closer to the tsundere, could tension arise in the air as he begins to realize the tsundere may be his one true love?
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
I’m still waiting for a reverse harem where all the guys are your standard harem fare. Including one girl who just looks like a guy (because, like reverse harems, reverse traps* are sadly rare), and/or a romance between a trap/femboy and a reverse trap.
  • We need a new name for “reverse trap”. We’ve had pretty good success with phasing out the term “trap” and replacing it with “femboy”, but I doubt “mascgirl” will have the same appeal, and not just because it’s clunky as hell.
No, “tomboy” won’t work, they’re a different archetype altogether.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide