General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
If you’re gonna watch one anime this season, watch Mieruko. It’s not my favorite of the season, as I think My Senpai is Annoying is better, but Mieruko does a phenomenal job of mixing genres. It’s part horror, part comedy, part heartwarming, and part sadness. There’s some fanservice in the first couple episodes, but that’s the case with the first couple chapters. The rest of the series has very little fanservice.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

The Shocking Reality of a Loan Shark collecting Money.
I quit the manga halfway.
I HATE tragic stories involving neglected children in poverty and terrible unloving parents.
Since the manga’s first few chapters were so wholesome and nice, I decided to quit reading to leave it there. I cannot handle anything terrible happening to the child.
I’ll pick it back up when I’ve prepared myself for the worst.
Edit: **Nothing happened. Nobody died, no huge drama, good ending all around. Two alternative endings and both are great.**
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I have an idea. Hear me out. What about a manga about a tsundere ex-wife and her husband who are trying to enter back into the dating scene?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
If you’re looking for a manga to check out, I highly recommend Even a Cat’s Paw Can Be Useful. It’s about a guy who loves cats befriending a cat who happens to be able to turn into a girl.
And the best part is? It’s not creepy and it’s pure fluff.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
Personally, something I’d like to se, either as a oneshot or a series, is a story featuring one of those typical “ugly bastard” types who asks a girl out and is, obviously rejected. But rather than going down the… usual path these stories go, the bastard takes the what the girl says to heart and tries to make himself into a better person.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Silent_Witness
No. That’d NOT be the hentai revenge cringe edgy wish-fulfillment male-fantasy stories that we all crave for.
The moment these gurlz reject ANY man no matter how justified, they stop being girls or women deserving of respect, they become female instead, who exist for the satisfaction of the male.
I like your idea but in hentai land, that idea, which is normally common sense, is considered überwoke and dont sell.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN
In general, I consider anything that is subverting an established and long standing tradition as woke. which means anything that was previously woke, would cease to be woke if everyone is doing it and considers it to be the norm.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide