General Anime Thread

Background Pony #DD74
Prediction: Ippo will beat Ricardo with the 1 cm punch he used to beat Miyata in their second spar.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@WyrmSpawN
so what would you call the motivation of wanting men to not go for revenge against women for rejecting them, and instead work to improve on theyselves, because the men respect the women’s opinion and don’t treat them like onahole?
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@WyrmSpawN
But what is the motivation of said good advice? You said yourself it’s more of the motivation behind the change.
A good advice seeks to either change bad behavior or achieve a certain goal. But there has to be a motivation behind the advice.
If the end goal is to get the woman to eventually sleep with her regardless of how you treat her, then the advice to hypnotize blackmail or drug her would work too, and depending on your moral compass that’s good advice.
If the goal is to respect woman and treat her like a human being and an equal whose opinion deserves a listen, then the advice to change your fatass smelly hobo self is also good advice.
Assume orange and blue morality in anime, especially in romance thriller and double especially in hentai.
Background Pony #DD74
Ippo is definitely coming back.
Ippo could fight the OBPF champion (If Miyata moves up and vacates the title) and beat him, giving him a top 10 world ranking.
Why wouldn’t Ricardo still be champ? He’s the final boss of the series.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #DD74
I dont think Ricardo’s the series’ final boss.
The entire premise of Ippo has revolved around the eventual rematch between Miyata and Ippo. My guess is the series would end with Ippo never becoming world champion, but is able to settle the score with Miyata.
Perhaps Ricardo arc never Ippo’s goal to begin with: it’s probably Sendo’s.
Could be IF Ippo was to become world champ it would be through a Trilogy between him and Sendo for the world title.
Background Pony #DD74
When I read Baki, why do I read all of Oliva’s lines in a Geoffry Holder-style voice?
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I didn’t think episode 4 of Komi-san was as bad as people say it is. The comedy didn’t land much and the ending made zero sense, but I thought it was more mediocre than terrible.
Personally, I think Yamai is a much better character than dog girl. That character is basically Darkness but without the charm. Also, episode 4 would’ve been so much better had Yamai actually learned her lesson. But no, she didn’t learn a single thing, which I feel makes the episode even worse.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’m getting a cat soon. And will be naming it after an anime cat person.
If I get a girl it’ll be Pururun, and if it’s a boy it’ll be Yattaro. If I get a third, I’ll name it Sukashī.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Had an idea for a monster isekai. Main character is a terminally ill kid that dies early in life, barely into teens. Reincarnated as an eyeball monster. The main joke of this being that after a life of not being able to do much, he must now settle for freedom of movement, but physically doing even less.
He starts building a party of other monsters, all isekai versions of those he knew in life, all having died much later in life than he. Don’t know how big that group should get.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@QuasarNova
So far we got his sporty friend who died still young just before the match of his football career(Japan calls it football, right?) who gets turned into a little goblin, and some nebulous female acquaintance who died as an officewoman in a car accident. She becomes a slime.
There will probably not be waifus, as the main character is a kid, whose body at least for the first couple arcs is only an eyeball.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide