General Anime Thread

Commune
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
@Zincy
The fucking framing of some of these shots is absolutely atrocious
Like from the animation to the shot composition to the writing, I don’t know why I’m still watching
I’m on Episode 3 and I already want to die
Penguin Dragneel
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
@Commune
Ah, well in that case, you’re out of luck. It’s nearly one-to-one with the original manga, so you can’t just read it instead.
Your best chance is to go with the original, which differs a lot from the manga, but comes at the cost of stretching a 60 chapter comic out to 200 episodes.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Is Mieruko-chan the first mainstream anime where one of the characters talks about having a miscarriage? I know in Toradora, Ryuuji’s mom talked about the possibility of having an abortion, but she ended up changing her mind.
Background Pony #24E3
looking for some ‘classis’ series, but the sites I used to watch them on are either gone, or have removed said series.
where can I watch:
Original Beyblade -subs
original Prince of Tennis
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Chippin’ In
I just randomly found out that Brina Palencia voiced Yuno in the dub for Future Diary. Have to admit, I was caught off-guard a bit by that. But I’m kind of a sucker for any character she voices, and Yuno is no exception.
Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
The harem MC anthem (Incomplete)
Gotta wake up. The sun is rising. Time to get up from my bed.
It’s morning as you can see. The world’s smiling happily. Better face the day that’s ahead.
I’m 16 and live alone. With money, I have a home. It’s best need not to explain.
It looks like I’ll be late to school. Don’t wanna look like a fool. Better put the bread in my mouth to still get my grains.
I’m just a plain Jane, nameless protagonist. As bland as can be. A nameless MC.
I’m just a plain Jane, nameless protagonist. As bland as can be.
Just a self-insert fantasy.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide