General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
There’s an Isekai that’s getting an anime adaptation that’s about a guy who turns into a pig and befriends a girl but the girl is only friends with him because she wants to eat the pig.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
@Holofan4life
Sounds like a short series.
Well, before she gets the chance to eat him, something happens to her to where the pig has to go save her. Keep in mind he has no idea about his fate.
I haven’t actually read the series, but the premise does intrigue me.
Background Pony #20F9
How strong will Takamura’s Heavyweight opponent be? Maybe someone who holds the WBC and WBA titles, with Hawk’s instincts, Eagle’s hard work and determination/ring IQ, Bison’s reach (Couldn’t think of anything else for him), Dragon’s luck, and also happens to be a switch hitter? And also has a Ricardo Martinez-esque reign over the Heavyweight division?
Background Pony #ED67
Superman gets stronger from the sun.
Popeye gets stronger from spinach.
Baki gets stronger by having sex.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
Shockingly, despite being an utter perv, I actually dislike fan-service.
I actually totally understand. Good fanservice is a little subtle, a little teasing. Unfortunately, many seem to take the “quantity over quality” approach and shove a whole bunch of tits, ass, and (panty-covered) crotch in your face. It’s honestly a bit off-putting.
If a LITERAL FETISH ANIME like Miru Tights can keep their main attraction (the girls’ feet) from overstaying their welcome, why can’t other fanservice-y series do the same?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan
Out of all the

How’d you guess it was that? Vandread aint even that special when it comes to Harem Anime.
Edit: ok nvm I read his post.
Btw when it comes to excessive fanservice, I’m total advocate for hijab or extreme modesty / modest-perversion in anime because the mere existence of a excessively covered character could act as counter-balance for the surplus of services.
Tasteful fanservice is like y’all said, is like gastrique in gastronomy term, or color harmony in visual art.
Idk how you’d make a musical analogy for it because I dont know sheit aboot musique.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide