General Anime Thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@igotnopicks
You’re right. You’re on to something here.
Anyway I’m a HUGE Grappler BAKI fan but Idk nothin’ bout Dragon Maid so imagine my surprise when I found out Jack Hanma x Eruma / Elma is a crackship that is actually happening somewhere out there.
Like, this is not at the level of DoomGuy x Isabelle but still.
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Chippin’ In
Most of the time, unless I particularly like them, I always skip the opening/ending for most anime. But I always make a point to watch them for the first episode, when a new opening/ending is put in, and for the final episode. It just feels disrespectful otherwise.
Red-Supernova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Thread Starter - The Mega Man thread!
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Passionate opinionator
Anybody a fan of Sailor Moon, especially the original Japanese audio or the Viz Media dub? Well I’m talking to someone who has had constant bad luck with finding those specific fans and he needs someone who likes those in his life right now. And he means right now. Contact me immediately for those who can babysit him.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
It takes real talent to make a hero a villain and make it have total sense. And Attack on Titan manages to do exactly that.
I really like they made Eren an asshole. It shows that both sides aren’t really in the right. You could make an argument that Attack on Titan has become a satire of how war is never a good thing no matter what motivations you may have. Not a comedic satire like Dr. Strangelove, but it still feels very much like a critique of how war can change people for the worst, such as with what we see with Gabi.
The moral of Attack on Titan is basically war is bullshit. It can turn good people and make them do horrible stuff.
Cyborg_pony
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

fuckin weebs and their memes
Actually a lot of people hated that subbing because it was more akin to the ENG dub lines and felt it was ham-handed to current trends. Like when Inyuyasha said “Hella nasty” despite being from feudal Japan.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I just finished watching episode 6 of Steins;Gate. I really am enjoying the show so far.
As a tsundere enthusiast, I figured going in I was really gonna like Kurisu. However, I also really like the relationship between her and Mayuri. They very much have like this relationship of a mother and her adopted daughter. It’s very wholesome. I hope going forward they do more with those two together. It’s like chicken soup for the soul seeing them get along.
Dr_Osaka
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
Just found out about a manga called Ashigei Shoujo Komura-san and I so want it to be published in stores and get it’s own anime.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide