General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I was really happy to hear that My Dress-up Darling has increased the popularity of hina dolls and has caused more people to start picking it up as a hobby. That’s really cool.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@tehwatever
Animal character (female) who despite still being non humanoid animals are anthomorphised. Those 4 sister even have similar personalities to mane 6. Also setting, Labyrinth itself unlike original is blend fantasy and modern world in some way MLPFIM is
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I feel like the Nagatoro dub is missing some essential ‘pitch’ in the titular character’s voice.
Like I expect it to be higher than it is.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I have watched a ton of anime. I want to say I have watched over 100 animes. And besides Familiar of Zero, Toradora, and maybe a couple other animes, Steins Gate season 1 had probably the most satisfying, feel good ending I’ve seen in an anime.
While they don’t outright confirm that Okabe and Kurisu got together, seeing things work out for them was so gratifying. And that OVA. Oh, my God. It just left me with a big, giant smile on my face.
I don’t mind bittersweet endings. In fact, I think some series are better BECAUSE the ending is bittersweet, like Cowboy Bebop or Clannad: After Story. But it is so nice to see a show end in a kinda uplifting manner. It is extremely refreshing.
Background Pony #02ED
Pondering if I should buy a subscription for Funimation so I can binge on Lucky Star next month.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
Sometimes I think the anime creators in the 60’s, 70’s, 80’s and even 90’s had it easier because there wasn’t a fandom to respond to that. At least not in a direct way like YouTube, Twitter and something like that. ;-)
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Having finished Steins Gate, I can confirm that Kurisu Makise is a top five tsundere.
I’d probably put Taiga Aisaka #1, Asuka #2, Kurisu Makise #3, Rin Tohsaka #4, and Mikoto Misaka #5, with Kaguya from Kaguya-sama probably #6 just outside the top 5.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide