General Anime Thread

Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

I II II L
I have this idea I came up with that I want to share with you.
It’s a light novel series called “It’s not like I want to give you my kidney or anything!”
After years of verbal and physical abuse, MC tells the tsundere that he doesn’t want anything to do with them. However, tragedy strikes when MC finds out he needs a kidney transplant. Things look bleak, until he finds out that he has a match. Thing is, it turns out to be the tsundere.
With the MC allow the tsundere to be his donor? Or will he frantically look for another possible match? Also, will the tsundere be willing to donate one of their kidneys to them? Or will the fear of possibly dying be too daunting a task?
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

on paper sounds okay, for a short story even, in practice however, i can see how easy it would be to make both characters either grade a asshats or completely lack in common sense for the sake of drama
QuasarNova
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Equestria Girls RPG
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

With a massive pinch of salt
Either take it to a konosuba/gintama level and make them straight up bastards with constant punishment for hilarity and don’t pull any punches during the dramatic moments to add more weight when they happen
Or downplay the archetype of each character at the beginning so when character development hits you can play those personality traits straight, making them like flaws and thus, more poignant as the story progresses for drama and after the dust settles keep those flaws just more polished and have the characters be willing to reach a compromise to keep the peace, relapses and characters staunchingly refusing to change their ways can also work as cautionary tale for the protagonists.
That’s what I can think of. Second scenario also lends itself to have a much bitter ending if you feel like it works for the story
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
It feels surreal seeing something you love and are passionate about get announced and a ton of people are pinging you about it. It’s weird, but also touching.
Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
Does anyone know the specific episode of Powerpuff Girls Z where Kaoru (Buttercup) is all into dudes with muscles? There’s another episode, it might be the same one, that has to do with her father’s luchador mask.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
The arc where Karane loses her tsundereness and the MC tries to get her back to being tsundere because he loves her for who she is might be one of my most favorite things I’ve ever read. It’s like “Geez, why can’t other series involving tsunderes be this well-written?”
Background Pony #0D39
You know those Halloween costumes that are CLEARLY supposed to be a famous fictional character, but because of copyright laws, the makers can’t say the name of the character, so they use a generic name? That’s what the localized JoJo Stand names remind me of.
DeathCloud

Agent of Shadows
@Dustcan
If i would pick anime world to be in I would pick one where there is nothing making it worse than real world but there is something what makes it cooler, like Girls Und Panzer
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Here’s an idea I have for a first couple chapters of a light novel.
A nice protagonist comes across this big, intimidating female tomboy gyaru. She runs the school with an iron fist. After he bumps into her, she feels she has to protect her reputation, so she tells the MC to meet her in the school playground so she can hit him. Intimidated, the MC accepts.
However, when they get to the school playground, things start to unravel for the tomboy gyaru. Every time time she goes to hit him, things don’t go as planned. First, her mother calls her (She first tells her she’s busy but then ends the conversation quietly saying “I love you too.”) Then, she starts coughing uncontrollably and sneezes 8 times in succession. It’s revealed it’s because she uses the same tissue for multiple days without changing, which she insists is because tissues are a luxury at her house. Finally, as she goes to punch MC, she trips and falls flat on her face on the concrete. Her shoelaces weren’t tied. MC asks if she’s okay, to which the tomboy says “Yeah. I just broke my fall with my face. No biggie.”
Later on, MC takes the school bully to the nurse’s office. There, he asks her how come she considers tissue a luxury. She explains that even though her family makes 93% more than most people, her mother spends it all on bills, alcohol, and cigarettes, with little money left over for other stuff. MC then asks if she thought about applying for a job, to which she says she has, but that they’ve told her her face isn’t customer friendly.
From there, MC proposes a plan: in exchange for bumping into her and making her look foolish, he will help her become healthier and pick up better habits. That way, they will be even steven.
And that sets up the rest of the series.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide