General Anime Thread

SquiggyBomb
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Gayest hand in the west
@Whatevs  
They don’t. They get virtually no development in the entire series and in a better show that could work. For Fairy Tail, it does not. Hell the characters that are the most interesting get little to no screen time. And at one point the series just decides to have a three-year time skip. It comes out of nowhere and serves literally no purpose other than forced drama.
trashboat

Professionally Depressed
@MoogSourceVermona  
If you say so (Since I doubt I’m going to check it out for myself)

It’s been a while Since I’ve actually thought of anime (I was intending on watching suite precure alongside Kamen rider Kuuga)
SquiggyBomb
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Gayest hand in the west
@Whatevs  
She’s a participant in the Fifth Holy Grail War. She is that master of Archer. Her specialty is crystal based magic. She’s a bit of a Tsndere.
SquiggyBomb

Gayest hand in the west
@Whatevs  
Because people love her design and her character. Me personally I prefer Archer  
!images.forwallpaper.com/files/images/0/0992/0992397b/443373/archer.jpg!  
!i.imgur.com/dM8G3Lj.jpg!  
!lh5.ggpht.com/-eNYc8LkEEyA/UdPWS0F-DPI/AAAAAAABVyM/vbGaSN3AXIo/fate252520extra2525202525286252529_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800!
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Does anybody here watch Black Lagoon? Cause I just learned something unbelievable.

You remember that crazy maid, Roberta? In the English dub, she’s Voice by Tabitha St. Germain.

And that boy, Garcia? He’s voiced by Cathy Weseluck.

I’m not kidding about that, I promise you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide