General Anime Thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
So, I’ve seen the first three episodes. Thank you guys. It was definitely worth the time. I might have something to say about it now. But I don’t want to create walls of text. Thank you here to the community we form here on this site. It was really great. I have the impression you are not praised enough for what you do and say. But this is just my way of saying thank you. Danke! ;-)
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
No, really, Anya thinks her dad being a spy is the best thing ever and think her mom being an assassin is equally scary and also the best thing ever.
And then they get a dog that can see into the future. Which Anya also only knows about.
It’s incredible.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Hali the Emoji girl
I didn’t either.
But of course it had to have some absurd twist that cast the feel of the show into doubt, at least for me.
Most seem pretty content with cute characters in a Mr/Mrs Smith situation, and so would I, but then, mind-reader child, played completely seriously for a joke(boy isn’t that a weird thing to say), and I’m just now hearing about the dog that sees the future.
I don’t always know what my hang-ups are about these things.
Resigned Frustration means I’m mad at it, but resolving to do nothing about it.
Random-Rambling
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

tinyurl.com/dymbb3a
@Hali the Emoji girl
I didn’t either.
But of course it had to have some absurd twist that cast the feel of the show into doubt, at least for me.
Most seem pretty content with cute characters in a Mr/Mrs Smith situation, and so would I, but then, mind-reader child, played completely seriously for a joke(boy isn’t that a weird thing to say), and I’m just now hearing about the dog that sees the future.
I don’t always know what my hang-ups are about these things.
Resigned Frustration means I’m mad at it, but resolving to do nothing about it.
I mean, I totally get it. There’s too many “hats”.
A “hat” is a scriptwriter’s term for a plot twist or quirk. Best scriptwriting practices try to limit their writing to one, MAYBE two hats at the very most.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide